Thursday, June 9, 2011

Guilty pleasures: trash TV

My friend Andrea and I love finding the trashiest television programs. We would watch crazy reality shows like Operation Repo, Intervention, and Jersey Shore. We aren't alone in our love for the crap on TV; those shows wouldn't exist unless there were more viewers than just us.

Recently, I've been restraining myself from these shows because I'm pretty sure they are going to give me some incurable brain disease.
Last week, I was watching TVtropolis and I found a new reality show that is totally up my alley. It's called "Pregnant in Heels". It features Rosie Pope, Pregnancy Concierge. She works to fulfill all the requests of pregnant women on the upper east side of New York City.

What kind of requests?

Well, she will do anything from helping to organize an entire wedding (while the bride is in her final month of pregnancy), to helping fascilitate a panel of NYC's best and brightest to name a baby. The scenarios do not seem bizarre but the hormonal women and their flamboyant husbands make the the show fantastic trash.

Even in my most hormonal moments, I'm by no means close to the level of crazy these women are.
If you are looking for some brain atrophy, tune in on Tuesdays at 8.
If you are looking for some reality, stay tuned to my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment